Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy:
In an effort to make sure that each customer receives complete and effective customer service as well as proper credit for returned products, Banilla Games has instituted a mandatory RMA (Return Material Authorization) Policy.
In any case where you will be shipping a product to Banilla Games, please contact Banilla’s Technical Support Team at 252.329.7977, ext. 2.
- No merchandise will be accepted, repaired, or credit issued, without an authorized RMA number. Send product to the attention of Technical Support with the RMA number clearly visible on and in all boxes returned.
- Returns without a visible and explicit RMA number on the label or in the package will not be accepted and/or processed.
- Product received that does not meet the proper criteria for return or repair will be returned to the customer (See Limited Warranty). In the event a product does not meet the proper criteria for return or repair, a representative from Banilla Games will contact the customer to discuss shipping options and costs.
- Credit or refunds for the return of defective units will be granted subject to our inspection and the Limited Warranty policy.
- Credit or refunds will not be issued for freight charges on shipments that are refused or undeliverable due to customers that are not present when delivery attempts are made.
- RMA numbers will expire 30 days from the date issued.
- All claims for shortage, damage, etc. must be made upon receipt of shipment.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
(A) Banilla Games warrants that proprietary Banilla Games products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the product.
(B) After ninety (90) days, and up to 180 days, Banilla Games will warrant all labor associated with repair of a defective product. The cost to repair the product will be discussed between a Banilla Games representative and the customer. The customer is required to pay all costs for parts associated to repair the product, and the defective product must be returned prior to any new shipments. Examples include, but are not limited to, circuit board failure and hard drive failure. If the hard drive fails but the circuit board is functioning, the cost will be $75 for hard drive loaded with the exact same software. If the circuit board has failed but the hard drive is functioning the cost will be $500 for a new circuit board.
(C) After 180 days Banilla Games will repair the product for the cost of parts plus labor. Labor rates are billed at $75 per hour with a one-hour minimum and the scope of labor and parts must be discussed and agreed upon with a Banilla Games representative prior to engaging in repair. If the product is unrepairable the customer has the option to purchase the exact same product at half the cost of the previous invoiced amount; up to two years of the original invoice date.
The Limited Warranty outlined above in sections (A, B, & C) is absolutely subject to the following conditions:
(1) the limited warranty does not cover any defect arising from normal wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow instructions (whether oral or in writing) provided by Banilla Games, misuse, alteration, or repair of the product without approval.
(2) the limited warranty does not cover parts, materials or equipment not manufactured by Banilla Games. If any materials, part, or equipment not manufactured by Banilla Games is defective, the customer shall be entitled to the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer of such part, material or equipment.
(3) the limited warranty is only available to the first purchaser of the product.
In the event any defect, damage, or other problem is subject to the limited warranty set forth in section (A) of this paragraph, Banilla Games shall determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether Banilla Games shall repair or replace the product.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Technical Support Phone: (252) 329-7977 ext. 2
Sales Line: (252) 329-7977 ext. 1
Accounting Department: (252) 329-7977 ext. 3
℅ Technical Support
3506 NE Greenville Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27834